• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

whats your fail zero rifle?

I got a Norinco SKS and a Mak 90 and neither have failed me at all after several thousands of rounds.
Other than that I have a 1903a3 that has never failed to fire and I Just got a Daniel Defense DDM4 and so far after 500 rounds Running like a top.
Pistols I have a Ruger SR1911 (my go to pistol) that I have over 2k rounds thru and not one malfunction, and a Glock 20 that has around 300rnds thru it and no problems with it either.
I have dozens of other rifles and pistols with the same results but these are my go to's.

So the answer to the question is ( it depends!). But if I were to say which rifle I have that is the least problematic it would be any bolt gun. If I was in a big our situation I would want my Daniel defense v7 ar. Reliable and compact and accurate. high volume of fire and easily obtained ammo. Put and ir laser and a suppressor,and night vision with it and your good to go. Makes it my number one choice. But if I could have two it would be my .308 precision bolt gun. For pistols ( any glock .40).

Back
Top Bottom