• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wheel and tire help...

I thought all of the Ford F-250 had straight axles whether gas or diesel. Best thing to do would be to talk to your local tire shop about what you would need in my opinion. I absolutely love my Nitto trail grappler M/T tires except for the price. Got to buy a set soon. Got 55000 miles on these so far. Would probably go another 5000 or so.

Well, of course, there has to be a snag. LOL

Let's assume I need a new wheel. 2003 F250 FX4 w/ 8" lift; what would you suggest as a good combination to fill up the fender well w/o scrubbing while turning?
I can answer this. You need a 37 x 12.5 x 17. Noone makes a 38 x 12.5 x anything. If you go to a 38, the most narrow is a 13.5.

I am obviously getting senile, I don't even remember my last thread on the subject. Either that or 90 hour work week has my brain a bit mushy?
Yep, you posted before about your tires rubbing on the suspension. Check out the thread below. It's from a Powerstroke forum, and folks are posting pics of their wheel/tire combos, most with info about the backspacing, offset, and whether or not they are running spacers.

http://www.powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47051

Back
Top Bottom