• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When a deal goes south...

The neg will stick chucklenut. Do it!
Actually, based on the description, Romi is the one that could leave the neg. Just sayin'....
I had a deal with Chuckle to buy a .22 he was selling. I was going to give it to a kid. We met and it wasn't exactly what I was after. He said "No problem" and we just chatted for a few. It was drama free, the way you'd hope all adults SHOULD transact here. I left him good feedback. It's just not that hard (and life is short).
I've never met or dealt with Romi... but he seems a little sketchy to me.... :pop2:

I have dealt with Romi in the past and he is a good dude. Never have done business with Cuddles but I am sure he is a good dude too from all the member praise.

Sounds like just two good dudes being good dudes!

Actually, based on the description, Romi is the one that could leave the neg. Just sayin'....
I had a deal with Chuckle to buy a .22 he was selling. I was going to give it to a kid. We met and it wasn't exactly what I was after. He said "No problem" and we just chatted for a few. It was drama free, the way you'd hope all adults SHOULD transact here. I left him good feedback. It's just not that hard (and life is short).
I've never met or dealt with Romi... but he seems a little sketchy to me.... :pop2:

rOmiLaYu rOmiLaYu The neg will stick. Do it!

There's no need to neg someone for an honest mistake or misunderstanding, unless they are an ass about it, or lie.

i.imgur.com_xf1UTc8.png

What about when you drive 30/40 miles from your house, and after waiting about ten minutes the person you are trading with says their phone was dead and they're having car trouble and unable to make it?

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

We use USAA and all we have to do is call and say we need more than the limit from the ATM.....easy peasy no missed deal breezy....

You now have the option to log onto USAA and up your withdrawal amount whenever you need. No phone call, just log-in and adjust your amount. I had the same issue on a deal and the log in feature saved any embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom