When do you think the .40 boycott will be over?

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
It's getting to where I'm scared to trade into a .40 cause they are so hard to move right now.

I've still got three 40 S&W's and by no means afraid to get another. Nothing wrong with a good 40.

I just traded off a G22 and G23 two weekends ago and feel like I lost my kids. Will be looking to replace them fairly soon. Actually tried to trade back into one of them when he posted the 22 back on here. I see no issue with the 40's.

I just traded off a G22 and G23 two weekends ago and feel like I lost my kids. Will be looking to replace them fairly soon. Actually tried to trade back into one of them when he posted the 22 back on here. I see no issue with the 40's.

Maybe its just that no one wants to get a .40 from me then. :(

I just picked one up yesterday, a perfect 3rd Gen with two mags, no box. What could you afford? :)

Let me restate: what I am willing to pay. And, no, I am not willing to pay $500+ for any glock unless it comes w/ lasers and lights and a case of ammo :). I bought a G27 a year ago for $300 w/ 2 mags and holster. I picked up a G19 Saturday w/ 3 mags for $350, that might as well be brand new as it doesn't have a mark on it. Reasonably priced Glocks are out there, but you have to wait and wait and wait to find them. For me PERSONALLY, I will not pay more than $350 for a used Glock when I can go to Ed's and get brand new blue box one for $420ish after tax. I certainly believe in free enterprise and supply vs demand pricing, but it does have a tendency to hurt my wallet. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom