• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is it ok? I need facts.

This is a one-sided story completely from your side. Go ahead and find a reason to shoot the father of your children, you'll get no sympathy from me
It's actually not the father of my children the reason I have been saying the other party or the other person instead of saying him or her is because it's a her. I am married to the father of my children have been for eight years happily at that. And she has been charged with so many things at different times it's not real in and out of jail. Somehow she always seems to come out better than anyone else could. I think the most she has done is 10 months. I don't want to put all of her business out there but she has been charged with child molestation and did not do jail time for it she should have been charged with abuse of her children along with other things.. this is why I am so scared for my children because I know what she has done to her own. Not to mention all the drug charges she has had. And I know that drugs can make people out of their mind and do crazy things is another reason it terrifies me. I'm not a horrible person it could look just one-sided but the matter of the fact is yes my husband was with her before we got married everybody has a past I do believe people can change if they really want to but the fact that we are still dealing with the mess shows that she does not want to and we've gave her seven years to try to be in his life and change to be there for him before we decided do what we have to do with the family lawyer. I do believe that the system is really screwed being that she left her child when he was 2 he is now 11. she has had no contact with him except for stalking us. it was very hard for my husband to get custody of him in the beginning they wanted him to pay child support but would not just give him custody of his own child because he had to prove paternity even though he was paying child support. The point is I don't have time for drama or craziness I am focused on protecting my kids and taking care of my family with as little drama as possible. And I just wanted to know what was within my legal rights when it comes to protecting mine. With that being said I have talked on other groups that have gave me a lot more support and I have discovered that I can get pepper spray or other things to use before I would have to even reach for my firearm. I was also informed the putting a camera up would help is well when it came to proving I had no other choice if I had to.

I doubt this. A fellow banging on your windows cant be laid to rest till he steps inside. Front yard shootings are a no-no in Jawjuh. Prolly goes the same for car window.
Someone trying to gain entry into your vehicle in a manner in which you had every reason to believe he was trying to harm you would be a text book case of justified deadly force in GA.

It's actually not the father of my children the reason I have been saying the other party or the other person instead of saying him or her is because it's a her. I am married to the father of my children have been for eight years happily at that. And she has been charged with so many things at different times it's not real in and out of jail. Somehow she always seems to come out better than anyone else could. I think the most she has done is 10 months. I don't want to put all of her business out there but she has been charged with child molestation and did not do jail time for it she should have been charged with abuse of her children along with other things.. this is why I am so scared for my children because I know what she has done to her own. Not to mention all the drug charges she has had. And I know that drugs can make people out of their mind and do crazy things is another reason it terrifies me. I'm not a horrible person it could look just one-sided but the matter of the fact is yes my husband was with her before we got married everybody has a past I do believe people can change if they really want to but the fact that we are still dealing with the mess shows that she does not want to and we've gave her seven years to try to be in his life and change to be there for him before we decided do what we have to do with the family lawyer. I do believe that the system is really screwed being that she left her child when he was 2 he is now 11. she has had no contact with him except for stalking us. it was very hard for my husband to get custody of him in the beginning they wanted him to pay child support but would not just give him custody of his own child because he had to prove paternity even though he was paying child support. The point is I don't have time for drama or craziness I am focused on protecting my kids and taking care of my family with as little drama as possible. And I just wanted to know what was within my legal rights when it comes to protecting mine. With that being said I have talked on other groups that have gave me a lot more support and I have discovered that I can get pepper spray or other things to use before I would have to even reach for my firearm. I was also informed the putting a camera up would help is well when it came to proving I had no other choice if I had to.

Here is some advice from a retired violent crimes/homicide investigator. I know the ropes well in this game, you’re in a no win situation here. Ne avenue is to apply for a temporary protective order, aka a TPO, she violates the TPO and she rides for an a stalking charge, possibly aggravated depending on the initial. Now, all this about seem defense , this and that advice your getting here , yeah it’s possible, but the aggravation and cost will be mind blowing. There is a standard to Ben met with lethal force, and I have seen it go both ways. Some less informed and obvious biased towards LE on here will tell you LE aren’t your friends, here is the truth about that, no we aren’t. We are charged with investigation Andy facts, I have cleared people for murder as well as convicted them, every situation is different and you MUST be able to justify your actions when you sit down with guys like me who presents your case to District attorney and grand jury.

upload_2019-1-3_16-12-3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom