Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
So if someone says I'll take it or sends you a PM and says he will pay full price and then you don't hear from them how long do you wait?
1 day
3 days
1 week
2 weeks

After sending multiple replies and emails with no response from the buyer how long do you wait?

If someone says "Ill take it" in a pm I will return with an inquiry on when and where is good. That starts a 24hr clock. After 24 hr I move onto the next guy in line if there is one.

I wait one day sometimes two days I understand people are busy and send multiple pm's.it's happened to me alot lately mostly newbies I'll take and no replies no communication.if you say your going to take it be a man of your word and take it.a mans word & hand shake use to mean a lot idk about know day's.and I never deal with someone who does that I take it.

Last edited:
I wait one day sometimes two days I understand people are busy and send multiple pm's.it's happened to me alot lately mostly newbies I'll take and no replies no communication.if you say your going to take it be a man of your word and take it.a mans word & hand shake us to mean a lot idk about know day's.and I never deal with someone who does that I take it.

If you say the words...be a man of your word and follow through. If I say I will take it...I mean that I will be there as soon as we can agree on a convenient time to meet. On the gun I just bought...the owner had to wait from Thursday until Sunday for me to get there. But we met at the agreed time and all is well.

One day is enough. I check my e-mail and PM's quite often if I have something up for sale/trade. They won't have to wait more than a few hours to get a response...and I kinda expect the same in return. Overnight...that's fine. Come on the site and not respond? I am on to someone else.

I'm sorry, but "I'll take it" should result in an immediate exchange of information until the deal is set.

Anything less is NOTHING!

Next!

Back
Top Bottom