• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here drives a BMW?

Owned 3 bmw's and will always drive one. Sell it at less than 120k miles though. Resale value considerably drops on them after 100k. Take full advantage of free maintenance and the dealership will often find and fix problems you never knew existed. Idrive is a bit complicated in the beginning. It really is the ultimate driving machine though. It begs to be driven hard and excels at it!

I figured out the idrive in no time. I love it. It answers my phone, checks the car and has my music saved on it. Plus the little roller controller is easy to use without taking your eyes off the road.

A manual (not the paddle shifters) 3 series was alway a on my list of cars I wanted. Maybe one day I'll drive a car again

Sweet looking car though man

A manual (not the paddle shifters) 3 series was alway a on my list of cars I wanted. Maybe one day I'll drive a car again

Sweet looking car though man

I had a stick shift. never again. Sucks in traffic and I sit in a lot of traffic.

- - - Updated - - -

my sister had an x5. she hated it. went back to an acura mdx and still won't drive anything else

The girlfriend wanted me to get one of those. I dont like the way they look. Test drove one and I did not like it either.

I had a stick shift. never again. Sucks in traffic and I sit in a lot of traffic.

- - - Updated - - -

The girlfriend wanted me to get one of those. I dont like the way they look. Test drove one and I did not like it either.

Have 2 under 6 and one newborn and the SUV models become more attractive.

As soon as these 3 heathens get off the dole, Daddy is turning in the trucks and SUV and aiming for a coupe again. By then the M200 will be out. :D

Have 2 under 6 and one newborn and the SUV models become more attractive.

As soon as these 3 heathens get off the dole, Daddy is turning in the trucks and SUV and aiming for a coupe again. By then the M200 will be out. :D

nice. I gots no kids. Just guns and the girlfriend. Both fit comfortably in the 328i

Back
Top Bottom