• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here drives a BMW?

Soviet you are obsessed with all things German. Which actually makes no sense since your name is Soviet.

I am obsessed with Japan.
[Broken External Image]:

********************************************NSFW*********************************************** ;)

i1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff514_hummm1111_mai_nishida_hot_a81a923c27467f6a745e13c303462e71e.jpg

Soviet you are obsessed with all things German. Which actually makes no sense since your name is Soviet.

I am obsessed with Japan.
[Broken External Image]:

********************************************NSFW*********************************************** ;)

i1239.photobucket.com_albums_ff514_hummm1111_mai_nishida_hot_a81a923c27467f6a745e13c303462e71e.jpg

You sir, should be a Scholar! :cool :

they make good stuff. If the russians made a car built like an AK id buy one. The only 3 products russia ever came out with that are worth a damn are the following :
1. ak-47
2. vodka
3. Anna Kournikova

they make good stuff. If the russians made a car built like an AK id buy one. The only 3 products russia ever came out with that are worth a damn are the following :
1. ak-47
2. vodka
3. Anna Kournikova

Since Japan doesn't make firearms. I don't know what I am going to do. Ah well I will just ride around with her in my Tacoma and watch her giggle when we go mudding on Mt Fuji.

1. ak-47
2. vodka
3. Anna Kournikova

Don't forget Perestroika.....definitely worth a damn, that was. ;)

Owned 3 bmw's and will always drive one. Sell it at less than 120k miles though. Resale value considerably drops on them after 100k. Take full advantage of free maintenance and the dealership will often find and fix problems you never knew existed. Idrive is a bit complicated in the beginning. It really is the ultimate driving machine though. It begs to be driven hard and excels at it!

Back
Top Bottom