• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who shaves their head bald?

Lmao, no joke. Funny you guys are…

Thank you all for the tips. I do feel as though the nair and hair/skin melting tonic would not be favorable to my scalp, but to each his own.

Before growing a beard I shaved daily with the Gillette mach 3,4 etc. Awesome blades, but I’m cheap these days. They got expensive! I used my wife’s leg shaver Venus thing tonight as mentioned. Did great, but I’ll probably catch hell for dulling it. I’ll try some of these techniques and definitely shave the dome in the shower.
Razors are about 50 times harder than hair. To keep your razor's edge sharpest, dry thoroughly after rinsing and use. Oxidation is worse than hair for dulling an edge. I get about 3 month's use from a 5 blade Gillette (I know, homo company) cartridge before I have to change it out for a new one.

I use a Schick five blade daily before a shower. Have been since 19. Used all the specialty razors and nothing works as well or as fast, for me, as the Schick.

Rock that mole man!
a56fd1fe5aea480d37b3fd22442c9f94.jpg
The only thing funnier on that tattoo would be a donky dick 🤣

I saw the writing on the wall around age 28 so just started shaving my head... It's been 23 years now...

I shave my head in the shower, maybe twice a week. Dollar Shave Club for the win.

Hahaha! That’s hilarious! My wife hates the mole. I’m afraid I’m gonna have a few whiskey drinks and wake up with it sliced off.
Ooohhh... Don't do that.

I keep mine close cropped about every 10 days. No shaving though. Don't know why other than we weren't allowed to do that in the Army in the 80's and 90's. Not sure about now, we were told it's unsanitary (headgear, PASGTs, etc.). Been doing it since I was 26.

I really need to find my old "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo photo from 1985, y'all would get a laugh out of that.

What the **** YOU RVER DO DONT USE VEET OR NAIR.. people is trying to **** your head up if you listen to them.. I shave 1-2 times a week and either use shaving cream or a bar of soap.. and a good razor of your likings.. been shaving for 20 yrs and that veet or nair will strip your skin off.. good razor and soap is all you need.. I’m not calling anybody a liar but that hair removal cream is very harsh on most peoples skin.. if you can use it and get by with it- YOU ARE ONE TUFF HEADED PERSON

Your mileage may vary. Veet gives me no problems. I don't really give a crap what someone decides to use, I was sharing my experience. Thanks for sharing yours.

Your mileage may vary. Veet gives me no problems. I don't really give a crap what someone decides to use, I was sharing my experience. Thanks for sharing yours.
I am thinking of trying it. I wish they could make something that was permanent, without spending big bucks. It would be nice to not have to worry with it anymore.

Ooohhh... Don't do that.

I keep mine close cropped about every 10 days. No shaving though. Don't know why other than we weren't allowed to do that in the Army in the 80's and 90's. Not sure about now, we were told it's unsanitary (headgear, PASGTs, etc.). Been doing it since I was 26.

I really need to find my old "Flock of Seagulls" hairdo photo from 1985, y'all would get a laugh out of that.
I got out of the Army and let mine grow to my shoulders. Those were the days. Oddly enough, shortly after that I got married and my hair started falling out.

Back
Top Bottom