• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who should leave feedback first?

Who should leave feedback first?

• Total voters
Can you leave yourself feedback asking for a friend.

You used to be able to, not sure if you can anymore. One of mine was left by myself just to see if I could. You can still see it there.

As far as who leaves first, I don’t really care. Rarely do I leave it first but that’s only because I never think about it.

All that matters to me is how the transaction went and I leave feedback as fast as I can. I won't say I don't care, but there's nothing I can do if they don't post. (and I'm not going to beg them to).

Since I've had more than a few not leave anything I now check both the feedback received and given.

I know, I traded some cash for charging handles last week. That's what brought this thread to mind. I paid and had to wait on shipping. The seller was the first to have the transaction completed. While I am 100% satisfied w/ the transaction, as the buyer I had to wait on shipping.

I believe the seller should leave 1st feedback.

In that case yes, the seller should leave feedback as soon as payment was received. I've been in this type transaction many of times, and it always comes down to me leaving feedback first. This makes me think that the sailor is waiting in case of negative feedback being left, so he can leave retaliatory feedback.

Yep. Cheap and no snuggling afterwards, best of both worlds.
WholePeskyFlatcoatretriever-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom