• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why sell a used firearm for more than a new one?

I would not know because I have lost money on every gun I have owned.

I lose money regularly on guns, but there is no good way to try a gun out other than buy it.
Unless your good buddy owns one or you are lucky enough to have a range that rents the one you want, you have to purchase one to test drive it.
Sorta the way it goes with guns due to the same BATF regulations.

I just now understand youz guyz'z jokings

:roll: and it really did go up

Yeah, that's a tough one. I feel for the guy. I wouldn't shoot it. I've seen a bolt carrier come out of the top of a gun when the rails gave way. The dust cover went straight up luckily. If it were mine, I'd buy a nodak receiver, move everything over and call it a day.

AKs are all junk. 15 bucks on the streets of Baghdad. That is if you want to pay for it. Colts are still 600 dollars there. HK MP5 is 500. The worst AK ever made was the origional.

Weapons tech: FAIL!
Ive been there, and everyother sht hole on this planet. ............Not relivent!

I think I have missed the boat....LOL.

Last edited:
Wow now that's just cruel. I think he now "owns" that rifle.....

An idea - lets invite the poor guy to the get together next weekend. We can all trow in $10 or less and buy the thing, and then we can take turns hitting it with a sledge hammer...or we could take turns shooting to see who it will explode on.

Yeah, that's a tough one. I feel for the guy. I wouldn't shoot it. I've seen a bolt carrier come out of the top of a gun when the rails gave way. The dust cover went straight up luckily. If it were mine, I'd buy a nodak receiver, move everything over and call it a day.

similar to how I felt about a federal arms cetme/g3 style that was on here........I seriously wanted it for $350 so i could put it on a PTR reciever. Thatd put me bout $700 once it was all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom