• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why sell a used firearm for more than a new one?

Still its new for 1173 or 965 vs 1200 or 1000 used. Guns don't get better when fired or with age. Bores erode away, springs wear out, people do stupid things with firearms. They run corrosive cheap ammo and dont clean them properly. All kinds of crap. Rather have new not finger ****ed for that price than used finger ****ed and the same price as new. It doesn't matter that people will sell for what someone is will to pay. But I see no need in making a profit on a weapon after I have used it. Just not alot of honest people running around or as Laxguy says people paid more than something is worth and trying to sell it for the same. Rule of thumb I drop the price of a used Item ten to twenty percent of what I paid.

A virgin is worth two camels the girl on the corner two dollars.
You're one quotable mother****er.

Still its new for 1173 or 965 vs 1200 or 1000 used. Guns don't get better when fired or with age. Bores erode away, springs wear out, people do stupid things with firearms. They run corrosive cheap ammo and dont clean them properly. All kinds of crap. Rather have new not finger ****ed for that price than used finger ****ed and the same price as new. It doesn't matter that people will sell for what someone is will to pay. But I see no need in making a profit on a weapon after I have used it. Just not alot of honest people running around or as Laxguy says people paid more than something is worth and trying to sell it for the same. Rule of thumb I drop the price of a used Item ten to twenty percent of what I paid.

Like new in box only 500 rounds down the pipe can be yours for only 105% new price at Bud's.

Or you can always pay your 2 bucks for the ride and smoke a couple camels after

Back
Top Bottom