• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why so many glock haters?

I like the Glocks and have quite a few, I also don't have a problem with the .40 S&W. Did either one fill a void? No but they both get the job done.

Shoot all my Sigs frequently. Have never sent any of them back for repairs. My 229 was a well used range rental that I bought for$400 and have put 5-6k rounds thru it and still performs as well as when I first bought it, just my $.02? Love Glocks and M&Ps too.

I've never owned a Glock but never hated on them. I have a lot of respect for them and their reputation. I had the opportunity to shoot a g17 Saturday and am considering picking one up. Nice shooter.

image.jpeg
I hate Glocks esp the .40. It's so snappy you can't possibly shoot it accurate or have a decent follow up shot, the grip texture on the Gen4 just tears my hands to pieces, just not comfortable at all for me...SYKE!!! I love my rough texture g22 this delicious animal on the other hand, didn't like Glock

What I hate is that if you start a thread about a gun, something like "I really want a Sig, but I can't decide between the 220 and the 229. Does anyone have experience with both that they can share to help me make my decision?" And then there's always some douchenozzle that has to chime in with "you should get a Glock".

Back
Top Bottom