• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why so many glock haters?

yep you're correct....they are the only gun manufacturer that does that also right?

No, S&W fixed two of my guns for free a couple of years back. Of course I had to wait 6 months to get one of them back and the other one I never got back because they destroyed it without telling me. The did eventually send me a replacement about a year later.

I like my Glock 20, but only because it's a Gen2. The newer Glocks with the finger grooves do not interest me at all. Don't fit in my hand well.

If they went back to the Gen2 styling or had some kind of factory option sans finger grooves, I'd buy a new one. But otherwise, my 1991 G20 is the smoothest 10mm I've ever fired and it's a regular carry piece for me.

No, S&W fixed two of my guns for free a couple of years back. Of course I had to wait 6 months to get one of them back and the other one I never got back because they destroyed it without telling me. The did eventually send me a replacement about a year later.
Sorry..I meant to turn my sarcasm font on when I wrote that..lol...Yeah block is not the only manufacturer of guns that fix their broken guns for the public....
.lots of of fun companies do...

I shot a Glock for the first time a few weeks ago. It was a G-42 that a friend/neighbor bought for his daughter that just finished college. I was impressed, so impressed that I decided to rent a G-19 that day. I liked how it felt, handled, and the accuracy was really good. I'm not a hater, nor am I rah-rah fan. I found the two firearms that I shot functional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom