• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

why so many glock haters?

I own many guns. Glocks, 1911s, Classic smiths, classic colts, BHP, etc. For the tool I may have to use to protect my life or the lives of those I love I don't give a crap about what it looks like, how it "feels" in my hand, or even where it was made.

I only care that when I point it at a threat and pull the trigger it functions. Nothing else matters to me when it comes to my carry gun.

For that reason, I carry a Glock.

I've owned most everything. Won't own a CZ, not in love with HK's and hate Hi points and most Keltecs and really don't consider Ravens, Bryco and Jennings as even real guns. I have a Sig, a Beretta and several Ruger SR40's. But my go to guns, the ones I carry when I am going to be out of town or in the rough are always my Glocks. And the ones I store for SHTF...Glocks,, In fact the only ones I have sealed up in vacuum sealer bags and cached...Glocks. See, for all the dependability of Sig and Beretta and Ruger, when it really counts, when it might have to count every day without fail...those are the times I want a Glock.

Back
Top Bottom