• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why so many handguns are for sale with very low, or zero round counts?

Round count dos not bother me one bit. So usually when I see LNIB I take a quick peep and move on. If its over priced I just laugh and move on. Like said above some people are just trying to flip profit at times like these. Others actually just bought the gun and don't like, so they try to sell it.

I do also think, could be wrong, that people are listing over priced guns on here. Then going to create a new account and saying I will take to make it look like people are buying these insane prices. Might just be me though.

Because people buy or trade into a handgun without shooting them first. So, when they do shoot them they find that they dislike the weapons ergonomics or recoil or they find they are too chunky or too heavy for CC or "add your own excuse" or they simply like trading guns or they buy one shoot a box, wife finds out, and they decide they would rather be married to a woman than a pretty gun. Honestly, the list is never ending, I'm just glad I finally found the one I will carry for ever.

I know a guy that collects cars that has a dodge viper with less than 1000 miles and a GT 500 mustang with less than 200 miles on it.

In the car hobby we call trailer queen owning morons like that.....well.....uhh...morons. lol...
Actually the most common cause of such activity is the desire for attention, odometer wh0-ring etc...Rear car guys DRIVE their cars.

I have owned some extremely rare cars....like one of 50 existing etc....they ALL get driven. Period.

Guns OTH are a bit different than cars. Some folks collect them like beanie babies. I shoot all mine.
But, most of the NIB sales here are just hustlers trying to make a buck....or a hundred or two.
Example: S&W Shields....virtually none sold here were purchased by anyone with any intention
other than making $.

I rarely shoot. I can't stand paying to stand inside at a 25 yard line. Except for my Pre-Ban Colt that I traded for last Summer (and I have NOT shot it yet) all of my guns have less than 100 rounds. Maybe a carbine has a few more, but only because the previous owner may have shot it. But it appears LNIB. Like all my guns.

I love guns, I don't love to shoot them. And I worry about many other things before needing to defend myself with a gun. So there.

In the car hobby we call trailer queen owning morons like that.....well.....uhh...morons. lol...
Actually the most common cause of such activity is the desire for attention, odometer wh0-ring etc...Rear car guys DRIVE their cars.

I have owned some extremely rare cars....like one of 50 existing etc....they ALL get driven. Period.

Guns OTH are a bit different than cars. Some folks collect them like beanie babies. I shoot all mine.
But, most of the NIB sales here are just hustlers trying to make a buck....or a hundred or two.
Example: S&W Shields....virtually none sold here were purchased by anyone with any intention
other than making $.

And that's the way it is!

Back
Top Bottom