• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why the steep price on the ODT

Does anyone out there really count the number of rounds fired through each of their weapons??

I have a vague idea on a couple of my guns, but for the most part I couldn't swear to a number.

I do within a few. I'm a real dork and I keep a spreadsheet for everything. After each range trip I'll list the gun and the rounds fired. This helps me keep track of what ammo I have left also.

This is what you would have got for 1200.00 with VLTOR charging handle 135 dollar Colt carry handle and hogue grip still NIB with all the goodies.

View attachment 251651View attachment 251652
After I modified it I fell in love with it and took it to the range and sighted it in. Clover leaf with iron sights at 50 and 1 inch at 100 all with irons. It is no longer for sale BTW. ;)

After I modified it I fell in love with it and took it to the range and sighted it in. Clover leaf with iron sights at 50 and 1 inch at 100 all with irons. It is no longer for sale BTW. ;)
And 11 rounds fired for sighting in.

I like the "I'm not sure I even want to sell this" threads. Then why in the *!#$ is it listed? Are you just hoping someone offers you something crazy for it?
I list guns and take them down weekly after I change my mind about selling. If no one makes an offer then I have every right to put them back in the safe.

Back
Top Bottom