• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why the steep price on the ODT

People are free to ask whatever they want. YOU ARE NOT free to comment on it. Seems unfair but I don't make the rules and don't want to start a competing site so I just keep laughing. Or get infractions.
We need the rules to restrain us. Can you imagine what this site would be like without them?

I agree with this. I love meeting new people and getting to know other ODT members. However it's hard to pay more when I can buy it online for $200 less and get free shipping, on top of that FFL transfer fee for $10. There have been a lot of firearms I really want but none that I can not wait a couple of days or weeks for it to ship. I always use Buds as a starting point for negotiations.
Who is this "Bud" fellow and how much does he pay for referrals?

For the record, I just offered $400 on a used G19 Gen 3. I was turned down. :D After reading this thread, I was certain $400 was the market value. :p

For the record, According to the 2013 Gun Traders Guide. A Used G19 in Excellent Condition, Not NIB should sell for $395.00, With Adjustable sights you can add $75.00, I would have offered $400 as well. I think you were right on target. As a Glock owner, we all think they are worth more than they really are. LOL

For the record, According to the 2013 Gun Traders Guide. A Used G19 in Excellent Condition, Not NIB should sell for $395.00, With Adjustable sights you can add $75.00, I would have offered $400 as well. I think you were right on target. As a Glock owner, we all think they are worth more than they really are. LOL

I don't have a Trader's Guide. It's probably a good thing. I'd never get a deal done on here!

Back
Top Bottom