• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Winchester white box.

it works ok for me

i think it is overpriced and not the best ammo

i go with privi for brass cased or aguila, usually cheaper too

My personal ranking of easily obtainable target load ammo.

Not that anyone cares. Rated on consistency, cleanliness, accuracy.

1. Aguila/Federal (tie)
2. WWB/CCI Blazer Brass (tie)
4. Georgia Arms
5. PMC/Remington (tie)
6. Magtech
7. TulAmmo
8. Atlanta Arms

I've been using WWB 9mm 100rd value packs from Walmart for YEARS in various different guns and never had a single problem.

I don't remember how long ago it was that I started using it, but I do remember that it was $11.99 per box.

I wish it was still that price!

All manufacturers have an occasional bad round. I think it is probably as good as anything else, just in a plain box. I remember buying 50 round boxes for $6.99 in 2003.
I don't put cheap foreign ammo in guns I care about, but CMP sells foreign target stuff.

Since 1976 I have only used one brand of ammo for all my center fire pistol cartridges : MRL
MRL has some of the best components , clean, only a couple of misfeeds in all those years through all different makes/models of semi autos. Revolvers love it. It is cheap costs, very consistent, I can get it in any grain of powder/projectile weight combination of my choosing. It is always readily available with no hassle and NEVER out of stock.

MRL = My Reloads....since 1976. Tested and produced previous to that back to 1955 from my father also! (Psych!!) :cool:

Never had any issues with WWB. Not that I have shot much of it, but no problems. Winchester rifle bullets are excellent. I prefer Federal factory ammo over all others.

Back
Top Bottom