• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman murdered with RIP ammo

Cops said it was RIP ammo.
Some how I doubt the veracity of this. Never heard of a LE releasing this info before ballistic tests. Neither have I heard of this much info being released before the preliminary investigation was barely started.
Probably some beat cop voicing an "opinion" out of line.

I just have to say that website was about the worst I've seen with ads. Just pathetic. Wsb is pretty annoying but that fox one left you jumping from topic to topic to read one story.
Kind of odd to see the level of detail this quick too.

Some how I doubt the veracity of this. Never heard of a LE releasing this info before ballistic tests. Neither have I heard of this much info being released before the preliminary investigation was barely started.
Probably some beat cop voicing an "opinion" out of line.

Cops said it was RIP ammo.

It was the medical examiner that was picking the RIP shards out of her and that's how they knew it was RIP ammo

It was the medical examiner that was picking the RIP shards out of her and that's how they knew it was RIP ammo
Medical examiner was releasing info within hours? I'm still skeptical, maybe so but it flies in the face of normal procedure. And I figure someone will lose their job, or at the least get a reprimand.

Back
Top Bottom