• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman murdered with RIP ammo

No. That ammo was probably 5 finger discount from one of you asshoes that keeps getting your firearms stolen because you left them in your car.

Or the asshole that left his firearms at home, or the gun store that had the hole cut in the roof.

Wishful thinking, it might discourage your average opportunity thief, but not one committed to getting your stuff.

Banks have vaults, and no one ever breaks into them...:rolleyes:

I mean if you are going to get through my alarm, find my safe on one of three flights of stairs, cut my safe out of the frame of my wall and floor,(or even say pick the lock), and carry it up or down said flights or stairs and get out of here b4 the cops get here or a neighbor sees you... You can have that ****. Cameras are at a perfect angle to get activity around my house from any angle. Oh, almost for got the German Shepherd that is a total asshoe.

Gun stores are an easy target. Most just leave all the **** out and don't put them in a safe at night.

Don't kid yourself, there have been numerous cases where the bandits stole the safe.Putting criminals to death would stop all that. It would certainly stop repeat offenders.

I assume you are talking to me. And no, I know a safe can't stop all theft, but it sure as **** makes it harder than some thug life asshoe walking into your bedroom and moving your lube over to grap a pistol off dresser and just walk out the door.

I mean if you are going to get through my alarm, find my safe on one of three flights of stairs, cut my safe out of the frame of my wall and floor,(or even say pick the lock), and carry it up or down said flights or stairs and get out of here b4 the cops get here or a neighbor sees you... You can have that ****. Cameras are at a perfect angle to get activity around my house from any angle. Oh, almost for got the German Shepherd that is a total asshoe.

Gun stores are an easy target. Most just leave all the **** out and don't put them in a safe at night.
Guess you've got it all figured out...
Point is nothing is completely safe, and at what point are "reasonable" precautions taken? Liberals want to blame the owner and have them jump through hoops like yours.
Me, I blame the perpetrator.
Anyone who blames the victims has been convinced by the liberal propaganda machine. Hard to believe anyone here is blaming the possible victims of a theft for the actions of a murdering heart.
Now out right negligence is another thing, but a locked vehicle should be sufficient.

In my time on ODT, I have never heard of a safe being stolen or broken into. I've heard of countless cars and houses (and a few unlocked safes...). Most home burglaries are over in minutes - no one is going to target a safe unless they know exactly what is in it.

I assume you are talking to me. And no, I know a safe can't stop all theft, but it sure as **** makes it harder than some thug life asshoe walking into your bedroom and moving your lube over to grap a pistol off dresser and just walk out the door.
I can agree with this, when my house was broke into everything that wasn't in the safe walked off. I do know a determined criminal with the right amount of time could get in but for the people wanting to be in and out quick it will deter them.

Back
Top Bottom