• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman murdered with RIP ammo

Guess you've got it all figured out...
Point is nothing is completely safe, and at what point are "reasonable" precautions taken? Liberals want to blame the owner and have them jump through hoops like yours.
Me, I blame the perpetrator.
Anyone who blames the victims has been convinced by the liberal propaganda machine. Hard to believe anyone here is blaming the possible victims of a theft for the actions of a murdering heart.
Now out right negligence is another thing, but a locked vehicle should be sufficient.

I guess I'm just always looking out for the haters. I ain't making nothing easy for a thief.

Worked a few where they took the whole thing and some where they were broken into.

So now I quests we should require folks to get them installed in places where they would require a crane or other such nonsense.

Not specifically to you, my ( +quote ) didn't work so I tried to copy & paste, which didn't come across right. My point was more toward putting criminals to death as @BanjoJohn had mentioned several posts above.

All good. I agree. I hate a thief. I am in the residential and commercial security business. I hear about hard working people's **** getting stolen all the time. Makes you start to wonder if there is any hope for humanity. Coming here and chatting with you all helps me know that there are still good people left in Georgia. I guess I go the extra mile with locking stuff up. I also have no luck, so the first time a leave a firearm in my car or home unattended it will come up missing. So just don't do it.

Like I said. I am going to make it as hard as possible for a bastard to take what I've worked hard for.

I guess I'm just always looking out for the haters. I ain't making nothing easy for a thief.
Me too, but when we start blaming the law abiding for the actions of the law breakers the liberals have won and we might as well just turn to the Govt for our every need like good little subjects.

If i already spent $900 on alarms and sensors and pay $25 per month monitoring, where does my responsibility for keeping my evil guns out of the hands of the under-privileged yutes end and their parents (i.e., the State) begin? I mean they raised the @$$ hats for years before I interact with them for a few minutes.

Me too, but when we start blaming the law abiding for the actions of the law breakers the liberals have won and we might as well just turn to the Govt for our every need like good little subjects.

Hmm. I was joking with the comment about everyone getting their **** stolen out of their cars. Well, kind of. The unlocked car.. Not so much. I guess I just think it's stupid to leave a gun in a car. Locked or not. Now do I think it's a right? Absolutely, but I also think people now feel it's their right to rob and take other people's ****. I guess I try to think like a criminal in that regard to out smart a criminal. It's simply stupidity to me that people in my area have got letters from law enforcement about thug life's breaking into cars with gun/outdoor style stickers. Yet people still leave their carry piece in the car with a big glock sticker on the back window of a pick up.

Your right to leave it. Yup. Is there a better chance to have it stolen? Yup. Saying that it's the criminals fault for taking it doesn't click with me. I would just rather noT give them the opportunity in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom