• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Working with women.

There's always that one person in the office too who always does some vague busywork but never stops talking about how they'll be everyone's boss some day. I can never get anyone to stop talking. A rep brought me two boxes of donuts today...Took one box home; while I'm walking out the door one of our...fluffier...gals literally confronted me about the donuts, saying it was rude and disrespectful to take them home at the end of the day. LOL.

There's always that one person in the office too who always does some vague busywork but never stops talking about how they'll be everyone's boss some day. I can never get anyone to stop talking. A rep brought me two boxes of donuts today...Took one box home; while I'm walking out the door one of our...fluffier...gals literally confronted me about the donuts, saying it was rude and disrespectful to take them home at the end of the day. LOL.
Rude because you beat her to it?

You think it's hard working with Women in the civilian world. In, the Military when you get females assigned to your unit, you better hope she's on top of her game. Because, if she turns out to be a Real Ho, and starts sleeping with your Squad mates your f---ked. Because the guys she sleeps with will have there own informal groups, and your unit cohesiveness is SHOT TO HELL!! I will not talk about Fake rapes, women problems when they need to work, crying Im Pregnant when it's Deployment time, not wanting to work because they had a argument with there boyfriend. And, the minute you put them in there place. They REPORT you to Social Actions( Military Investigation Team), so now you are investigated when you are cleared the girl in question has moved on to another unit. Not, all women are like the one I describe but the Young Hot Ones are always TROUBLE!

I saw this in Battalion A LOT!

Man I'd love to be able to work around women.

I've always worked in a male dominated field with crusty old curmudgeons and trust me when I say they can be as bad or worse than women!
Amen. I work with a group of about 12 men. Several over 55. The majority of us are in our 30's. There is just as much drama and talking about the one that isn't in the room at the time as there was when I worked a job with women. It's just people in general.

I just sat in a meeting with 3 and me. When one of them tried to make a point the other two would start nodding and look at me like I was supposed to be nodding with them! I enlightened them on the subject matter and shut that crap down. Meeting was adjourned with 3 little po'ed ladies clicking down the hallway.
Did you mansplain it to them? :nono: :pound:

Back
Top Bottom