• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst gun show ever???

herebyproxy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
The gun show this weekend at the Farmers' Market in Forest Park was a disaster. I've been to this show twice before and I don't even know why I went. There might have been 60 handguns for sale.....no major players except "On the Square" and everyone knows their reputation.....never again!

Gun shows are in hibernation right now. I'm hoping they will come back to the previous glory that they used to have but I doubt it. The outdoor trader is better than them cause the party don't stop, and don't have to find a parking spot.

The big show at the Atlanta Exposition Center, coming up Sept 21-22, has been a good show. I usually attend this one even if I don't go to another show all year.

I haven't been to one in years, and all of the comments seem to say that all of them are like this. Between newbies, stupid folks, and high priced vendors, it doesn't seem worth the effort. I'll stick with ODT - better stuff, usually well-cared for, and sometimes better prices (unless you're looking for a Glock).

The big show at the Atlanta Exposition Center, coming up Sept 21-22, has been a good show. I usually attend this one even if I don't go to another show all year.

Me too.

I have probably been to 4 shows in the last 5 years. And the Expo show was the only one that was worth fooling with. I even saw a reloading dealer at that one!

I like browsing. I just don't like to browse complete crap-like we find at the Farmer's market. That show is god-awful!

And if I see Eastman on the sign, I won't even shadow the doorway. Just flea markets with a gun or two laying around. Who the hell actually pays to see velvet Elvis paintings and crap like that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom