• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Worst gun show ever???

I went to the show there yesterday.

Not the worst gun show I have ever been to, but DEFINITELY the second worst. Prices were crazy, with a few exceptions. Saw one of those awesome P-mags for only $35!!! NO reloading components at all. Ammo was about 20% higher than at any store.

The one shining light was a CRAZY beautiful woman working at one dealer's tables. I had to really study their prices. :cool:

I went to the show there yesterday.

Not the worst gun show I have ever been to, but DEFINITELY the second worst. Prices were crazy, with a few exceptions. Saw one of those awesome P-mags for only $35!!! NO reloading components at all. Ammo was about 20% higher than at any store.

The one shining light was a CRAZY beautiful woman working at one dealer's tables. I had to really study their prices. :cool:

Lol yep gun show good for deciding what you want then you can go buy it for crazy cheaper somewhere else.

The big show at the Atlanta Exposition Center, coming up Sept 21-22, has been a good show. I usually attend this one even if I don't go to another show all year.

I went to that one and it is the best one I have been to in a few years. I have not been to the Farmer's Market show in 20 years. It is a shame what has apparently happened because the FM gun show was once a great show. I grew up going there during the 80's.

Back
Top Bottom