Worst Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle you have owned and why

PSL. What a POS. Jammed every 5 rounds, really inaccurate IMHO. Could have been user error on the accuracy but the three people I was trying it out with couldn't group it either.

The ones century threw out on the market do not hold a candle to the REAL PSL tiger. Those barrels are WAY too thin to be called a sniper rifle.

I forgot to put the worse rifle!! How could I forget? I had a maadi ak-47. Talk about a piece of crap. The finish on it was horrible, looked like spray paint. The receiver cracked after about 900 rounds. Lucky for me I got the money back I paid for it. Never again.

Guess I have been lucky so far....Everything I have had has worked and shot well...some I liked more than others but all have served me well...

my biggest issue guns were a Remington 7400 in 30-06, it had jamming issues and pistol was an astra a90, the safety would fall (it is on the slide like the beretta 92), rendering the gun safe. I had a friend who's cheap saturday night special .380 gun blew up in his face and sent him to the hospital for a day.

The ones century threw out on the market do not hold a candle to the REAL PSL tiger. Those barrels are WAY too thin to be called a sniper rifle.

Hahah, no. PSL's are POS's. I've shot the real thing in the balkans, jammed up every 4-5 rounds, swapped it for an SVDS on the range.

Those are the shiznit! Too bad can't get em here!

Biggest POS gun was an XD45. Was like shooting a shotgun on the spread. Dunno if I got a lemon, either way. Took it back from my friend who sold it to me.

I realize this is an old thread, but I figured I would chime in.

So far I've been pretty lucky except for just a couple that were disappointing. The first was a Sterling Arms .25 that my dad gave me as my first handgun, a seemingly well made stainless steel jam-o-matic POS.

The second was a Bersa .380CC, when I got it from another member, it appeared to be DAO, which I knew wasn't right. Got it home and cleaned it and it started functioning properly as DA/SA, that kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Then off to the range with it, did fine with factory loads but didn't like reloads and sometimes when reloading, the slide would automatically release when a mag was inserted.

I've had other Bersas that were just fine, but I won't have another CC model.

Taurus PT111 9mm. Traded a Taurus 617SS snub 357 for it because I wanted a conceal carry 9mm. The PT111's slide locked back the first time I fired it and could not get it unlocked. Tried to contact the guy I traded with but..I won't ever trade with that guy again. Had to send it to Taurus 3 times before I finally just traded away to one of my friends that swore he could fix it, he ended up trading it a few months later after having the same issiues. It wasn't the PRO model, I've heard they're better than the original PT111's. It was enough to burned me on Taurus forever. What good is a gun that won't function even after the manufacturer "fixes" it 3 times ? And I tried different ammo as did my friend.

Back
Top Bottom