Worst Handgun/Shotgun/Rifle you have owned and why

In my experience most .22 auto pistols will have problems with reliability. Rimmed cartridges just dont like to work in autos very well.

Phoenix Arms .25- bought it when I was young and had no money. Jammed, failure to fire/failure to extract... it was a scary thing to own.

Same thing here. Bought it for a great price. Thought I would use it as a truck/tackle box gun. Tested it at range twice. Sold it. Reason they are priced so low. Better using it as paper weight.

they said the slide was cracked, when it did go forward it went off, My chief looked at the gun and thats what they came up with. I really didnt want it back so they kept it.

Crazy, I had the exact same thing happen with a Jennings .22. Only difference is the slug ended up in my left knee instead of my chest. And here I was thinking I was the only one. Nobody believes I didn't pull the trigger.

The first duty pistol I was ever issued was a Smith 4506. The extractor would break after about 100-150 rounds down range. I got an ulcer carrying that thing, I was so afraid I would get into a fire fight and the extractor would break. The upside was I developed a deep love of back ups.

When I was teaching CHL classes in Texas I saw all types of pistols on the range. By far, the brand with the most malfunctions was Hi-Point. It seemed it was always magazine related problems.

BPS 12ga well lets see It jammed went back they sent it back 4-5 weeks later with rusted finger prints on it. Sent back and they reblued it. Then I bought a 30" barrle for it and it jammed sent back and they told me to send it back every time I got a barrel to have it fitted. It took 4-5 weeks every time, I had to pay shipping to them never tried to make it right just patch jobs. Always had to use high dollar ammo.

Back
Top Bottom