• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF happened? Is there another 'panic' afoot?

its almost like the 400 dollar CZ listed for 525 less than week later, and from a guy with quite a few deals I might add. smh

damn is that really what happened to that one? i remember seeing it thinking that was a great deal for someone to get a good keeper.

East Cobb Walmart hasn't had 22lr in over 3 years. I think employees are buying it all.

How much is enough 22lr ammo?

The Wal-Mart on Windward in Alpharetta quite carrying 22 ammo. I asked a couple guys in sporting goods and they didn't know why but it was permanent and they though a couple of the other stores had done the same thing. I assume that's true given they have removed the shelf tags and space as well.

East Cobb Walmart hasn't had 22lr in over 3 years. I think employees are buying it all.

How much is enough 22lr ammo?

Don't think anyone has reached "enough" yet, so answer is unknown. Sorta like Pi.

dude on here was letting some go and mentioned he had a million rounds (not joking) pretty sure thats enough . . .and why i couldnt find any for a ****ing year

The Wal-Mart on Windward in Alpharetta quite carrying 22 ammo. I asked a couple guys in sporting goods and they didn't know why but it was permanent and they though a couple of the other stores had done the same thing. I assume that's true given they have removed the shelf tags and space as well.
If it's not on the modular planogram they aren't supposed to be able to order it, receive it or sell it. I still think some MENSA candidates working at Walmart are working with the neckbeard mafia to corner the market on cheap .22. It's a waiting game until they run out of capital. I have to LOL at momos trying to get 10 to 12.3 cents per round for crap ammunition.

dude on here was letting some go and mentioned he had a million rounds (not joking) pretty sure thats enough . . .and why i couldnt find any for a ****ing year

upload_2017-7-21_14-46-13.png

If it's not on the modular planogram they aren't supposed to be able to order it, receive it or sell it. I still think some MENSA candidates working at Walmart are working with the neckbeard mafia to corner the market on cheap .22. It's a waiting game until they run out of capital. I have to LOL at momos trying to get 10 to 12.3 cents per round for crap ammunition.
Like sept for the neck beard thang ; been thinkin on growing mine longer But now my feelins are hurt lol :Cry:

Back
Top Bottom