• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y’all Remember Cash for Clunkers…

emptyMAGS

Default rank 5000+ posts
Mastur of my own Bation
25   0
Reaction score
IMG_2429.jpeg

Cash for klunkers was when you went to a dealer to buy a new ride and you tried to trade in your old vehicle…they called it a klunker and gave you what amounted to a few thousand on paper….then they jacked up the price of the one you were going to buy for a thousand more than your trade In amount !
They damned sure aren’t going to pay for anything and they are going to make money on anything and everything coming IN or OUT .

I still hate that program with a deep dark passion.
I remember seeing the YouTube videos where they poured the sodium silicate solution in the crank cases of perfectly usable vehicles and flooring the gas until they seized up. So many of them laughed and acted like it was all a big joke which I guess it was on all of us.

I watched many perfectly good vehicles get destroyed..for less than what they were worth. It was sickening..and still is. Those 5.0 Ford Explorers from 1996-2001 were great engine/trans/rearend for older hot rods..and they just destroyed them. More Obummer. Just like tearing down plant Harley Branch…dumb & wasteful !!

Back
Top Bottom