Votes: 7 14.3%
  • “Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia”

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I don’t listen to this crap

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters
32725616_599804430376952_7183787716906057728_n.jpg
What color is the dress to you guys?

I try not to get wrapped up in this type of social media silliness, besides, I'm so excited about the royal wedding I can't focus on anything else.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
It’s amazing what people’s priorities can be in life. My mother in law (who would vote for Hillary a million times over, and is rich beyond anything I could even imagine) couldn’t be bothered to host my wife’s baby shower... and that’s her own mother... BUT is hosting a YUUUGE royal wedding “viewing” party at her Home in Brookhaven.:puke:

It’s amazing what people’s priorities can be in life. My mother in law (who would vote for Hillary a million times over, and is rich beyond anything I could even imagine) couldn’t be bothered to host my wife’s baby shower... and that’s her own mother... BUT is hosting a YUUUGE royal wedding “viewing” party at her Home in Brookhaven.:puke:
Lol. That’s pretty damn funny

Ive heard tell of people having conversations on their phones about some random stuff and the next time they log into the NET on their phones ads for random stuff pops up on their phones. .same random stuff their conversation was about....stuff that hadn't ever popped up before...now we're in the twilight zone

Ive heard tell of people having conversations on their phones about some random stuff and the next time they log into the NET on their phones ads for random stuff pops up on their phones. .same random stuff their conversation was about....stuff that hadn't ever popped up before...now we're in the twilight zone
I use to get in the ozone

Yea I’ve tested that a few times and it really does happen. Big bro is always listening. What gets me is when the govt and/ or companies actually admit to using our devices for listening in or surveillance but after the news talks about it for just 1 day then everyone just seems to forget. Use to be Miley Cyrus could just spread her sna*** and divert national attention away from important stuff...

Back
Top Bottom