• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You have to leave on foot, which 2 guns do you take with you and why?

AR-15 pistol - light weight and easy to maneuver, accurate, easy to stash somewhere if needed, common ammo round, 30 rounds of 5.56/.223 per mag

Glock 21 - 13 rounds of .45 per magazine, reliable, durable, accurate, common ammo round

I have multiple mags loaded w/ ammo for both for both of these guns in packs ready to go.

pretty straight forward

It would depend on what guns I had the most ammo for at the time, and what type of scenario I am in.

I would carry either my G19 or G22 because of their reliability, accuracy, ammo capacity, and light weight.

I would carry either the AR or AK because of their semi-auto action and good ammo capacity.

However if I could possibly cheat and squeeze a .22 in there it would be ideal.

A little hard to fathom an answer to this post because about 96% of the board members have BOB and so its easy to grab the bag which either has a gun in it or we can just stuff a gun in it. It already has papers and food in it so no need to waste time grabbing those things and about 99.75% of us carry a gun on our person most of the time so you are already up to 2 handguns there and as far as rifle goes well thats screaming AK vs AR argument to me.

This. In my BOB, I have a two .22 and ammo already. A 10/22 attached to it and a 22/45 in it. I will have my Springfield XD Tactical .45 (pistol already set up on my H-Harness with extra mags) and my AR (same as the XD, spare mags already set up on my H-Harness.

Then there is the wife, wouldn't be leaving without her. She would be carrying at the very least either a Glock or Smith M&P and a Hi Point Carbine or a Mini-14.

I am thinking about getting a take-down 10/22 to replace my current 10/22.

Luke

Back
Top Bottom