• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're not allowed to swim at Lake Lanier in 2023. Period!

How about Port Royale, (Browns Bridge Rd, near Mr BIKER13 BIKER13 ) do they just rent boats and jet-sky , or can you also use their facility to get into the lake? I haven't been there, I worked nearby long ago in a Subdivision also named "Port Royale"..
That's what I was calling pelican petes.. it's just the floating restaurant at Port royale

I hope y'all Finally realize that,

Climate
Change
Is
Real!!!!!

Blame yourselves!
I feel so much better about myself since we moved into what was a total electric house.
Ripped out that kitchen cooktop and put in natural gas. Wish we could swap out that crappy heat pump for forced air gas furnace for the winters.
Still getting to enjoy $400+ electric bills, though, so I know we’re green.

seen any of the "car sized" catfish there? or urban legend?
Truth.

There used to be trout in Lake Lanier, and people would fish deep for them at night near the dam.

The first time I heard about the "Volkswagon Size" catfish was about 1963. Supposedly the night fishermen could see them swimming around under their boats. Supposedly, the COE couldn't get divers to work around the dam because they were afraid of those fish.

I don't know how many people I knew ( a lot) who swore that the tales about the car sized catfish were true.

Truth.

There used to be trout in Lake Lanier, and people would fish deep for them at night near the dam.

The first time I heard about the "Volkswagon Size" catfish was about 1963. Supposedly the night fishermen could see them swimming around under their boats. Supposedly, the COE couldn't get divers to work around the dam because they were afraid of those fish.

I don't know how many people I knew ( a lot) who swore that the tales about the car sized catfish were true.
That urban legend get's told about every large dam area in the world.

What in the world is going on with these people?

e90a86bd_z.jpg
How many other beaches are there on Lake Lanier?

Back
Top Bottom