• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zastava AK-47 M70 O- PAP

They had geat reviews in the site...BLT FED, I'm not too familier with em, what makes them stand out?

( out side of the other info you posted...maybe i should look into the tabuk too for a reference)

Last edited:
IMO they are better than a Saiga and cheaper. You aint gotta do all that converting crap with them.
For the price, there is not another better AK out there right now.

FWIW, I was reading that double-stack bolts are better than single stack bolts. I called J&G to ask if they had double-stack bolts and they acted like I was speaking Chinese. If anyone knows for sure they are a double-stacked bolt, I'd like to know. The only real complaints I found was that J&G takes the 2 Yugo BHO mags and sells them separately and gives you one surplus mag. While I'm at it, what's a good AK mag? Is a Tapco a Magpul type equivalent for an AR that is good? I've been knee deep in AR research for about 2 years and know a lot, but am just now taking the AK plunge and am very much a newbie! :)

FWIW, I was reading that double-stack bolts are better than single stack bolts. I called J&G to ask if they had double-stack bolts and they acted like I was speaking Chinese. If anyone knows for sure they are a double-stacked bolt, I'd like to know. The only real complaints I found was that J&G takes the 2 Yugo BHO mags and sells them separately and gives you one surplus mag. While I'm at it, what's a good AK mag? Is a Tapco a Magpul type equivalent for an AR that is good? I've been knee deep in AR research for about 2 years and know a lot, but am just now taking the AK plunge and am very much a newbie! :)

I like metal AK mags aim surplus.com has good deals they have some sweet Russian ones right now for 20 bucks a pop I like the Egyptian mags a lot too

welcome to the wonderful world of the ak! I came to like them better than the AR platform!

I like East German mags. Many moons ago I picked them for $3 a pop, NIW and sealed plastic bag. For steel mags look for magazines with a rib, they are stronger. Drums: Chinese or Romanian, but the will set you back $350

Back
Top Bottom