• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Zero tolerance in Cobb

The cops are straight up ****in idiots! Not only did we have guns in our trucks (for hunting after school) We also had huge pocket knifes in our pockets. I hope the kid sues our broke government and his lame school.

The cops are straight up ****in idiots! Not only did we have guns in our trucks (for hunting after school) We also had huge pocket knifes in our pockets. I hope the kid sues our broke government and his lame school.

What year was that? We had the same thing and I graduated in 1994. However, you can not blame the cop in this case. Yeah, he / she could have turned a blind eye to it, let the kid go. Sounds good, until somehow the supervisor finds out, then the cop is fired from his / her job and can't put food on the table anymore.

Maybe the cop was a dick and pushed it, maybe it was the circumstance you are saying, we don't know that. But please, feel free to bash the people who would do anything to protect you. How did you so pleasantly put it??

straight up ****in idiot

What year was that? We had the same thing and I graduated in 1994. However, you can not blame the cop in this case. Yeah, he / she could have turned a blind eye to it, let the kid go. Sounds good, until somehow the supervisor finds out, then the cop is fired from his / her job and can't put food on the table anymore.

Maybe the cop was a dick and pushed it, maybe it was the circumstance you are saying, we don't know that. But please, feel free to bash the people who would do anything to protect you. How did you so pleasantly put it??

I am the only sibling not a cop and I constantly remind all of them, they must handle each instance on a case by case basis. Otherwise we are no better than the communists we say we're not.
So yeah ****ing idiots.

I was reading this yesterday and it bothered me.

It seems like this crosses a line in the law. Is it not legal to have a fun in your car in the parking lot? Or only with a carty license. Was reading gacarry but couldn't nail it down. Is your car an extension of your home or does the student give up those rights only for the students car in the student parking area?

Like what if Mr. Joe public parked there at school to go meet the principal or whatever.... Legally has a gun in car.... Can they k9 the car and search it??

I was reading this yesterday and it bothered me.

It seems like this crosses a line in the law. Is it not legal to have a fun in your car in the parking lot? Or only with a carty license. Was reading gacarry but couldn't nail it down. Is your car an extension of your home or does the student give up those rights only for the students car in the student parking area?

Like what if Mr. Joe public parked there at school to go meet the principal or whatever.... Legally has a gun in car.... Can they k9 the car and search it??

Not anymore, in ga. You can have a weapon in your car, as long as you're not a student.

Back
Top Bottom