• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“This was an investigation of a rape victim,not an investigation of a rape suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDAWG1958

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
27   0
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/accuser-s-attorney-says-authorites-failed-to-properly-investigate-jameis-winston-case-185538536.html

“There is an abundance of evidence to support that a young lady has been raped,” she said.

Carroll put forth a list of arguments for her assertion, starting by slamming down a pile of 152 pages of records from the state’s investigation involving the accuser, compared to 11 pages she said included Winston’s name.

Asked by a reporter if she felt there was a cover-up to protect a star football player, Carroll said, “It appears to be a complete failure. Do I believe that is related to the fact that the gentleman was on the football team? Yes, I do.”

This thing stinks, They gave this girl a date rape drug, took her to his apartment and raped her.

This is the result of "reverse discrimination" by the media that is so prevalent in our culture today and the "somebody's against the nobody's".

But you guys just keep cheering for him,

I Detest AUBURN, but please, can we just let them play.
All of the facts will never be told/known.

Really, though, this "Superstar" athlete, do you honestly believe he had to go through all that to get him a woman?

And it comes out almost a year later?

She sees $$$$.

I don't give a crap about Auburn or FS OR the game frankly. It came out a year later because it was suppressed, GET the facts. Ted bundy didn't HAVE to do what he did, I mean, its not a HAVE TO thing, its a want to thing. Its an opportunity to thing. its a "I can do this BECAUSE im a star athlete" thing in my opinion. And you are right all the facts Will never be known because its a cover up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/accuser-s-attorney-says-authorites-failed-to-properly-investigate-jameis-winston-case-185538536.html

“There is an abundance of evidence to support that a young lady has been raped,” she said.

Carroll put forth a list of arguments for her assertion, starting by slamming down a pile of 152 pages of records from the state’s investigation involving the accuser, compared to 11 pages she said included Winston’s name.

This thing stinks, They gave this girl a date rape drug, took her to his apartment and raped her.

This is the result of "reverse discrimination" by the media that is so prevalent in our culture today and the "somebody's against the nobody's".

But you guys just keep cheering for him,

What evidence do you have?

Read the article, I choose to believe the victim, you choose to believe the perpetrator. What evidence do you have?

The burden of proof lies with the accuser.

I choose not to pretend to know what happened. There is no evidence that a rape occurred outside of "he said she said" and that is not enough to throw someone in prison. Have you even considered the possibility that she got drunk, lowered her inhibitions, hopped into bed, and regretted it? Is that what happened? **** if I know. I know I've woken up with some chicks I regretted after a night of drinking and debauchery. I know there are plenty of women who woke up with me a said "what was I thinking?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for the girl, and i think there is a fair possibility she is telling the truth. However, there are far too many people in prison already based only on the testimony of the victim.

I don't give a crap about Auburn or FS OR the game frankly. It came out a year later because it was suppressed, GET the facts. Ted bundy didn't HAVE to do what he did, I mean, its not a HAVE TO thing, its a want to thing. Its an opportunity to thing. its a "I can do this BECAUSE im a star athlete" thing in my opinion. And you are right all the facts Will never be known because its a cover up.

You are letting your own personal bias cloud your judgment because he is a successful QB. You couldn't possibly know this is Winston's attitude, yet you have no problem with making these accusations without knowing all the facts. Gdawg, I generally like your posts, but you should give this one a rest.....simply because you don't know. What if they had consentual sex, she plunges herself with a broomstick and takes some date rape drug after he left . I'm not saying that's what happened, simply that we don't know. And when we don't know, we shouldn't make accusations.

It's not the first time that abundance evidence was fabricated by the accuser. And you are making assumptions that the University has that much pull to get the police to conceal in a felony. If this alleged rape happened a year ago, nobody knew Wiston would be this successful in the season, why would the police give a damn? When a rape victim is sent to the hospital, they perform a rape kit to collect evidence (which I'm sure includes drawing blood); the fact that it wasn't done, leads me to believe something is not known to us. It's not the police dept's responsibility to draw blood, it's the hospital's. We don't even know when she reported the alleged rape.

Unless you've talked to the investigators and the parties involved, you just don't know.

Last edited:
But do you KNOW?

If in fact its a cover up because of who he is , I know that NEVER HAPPENS right? You guys have no more evidence to back your conclusion than I do.

You are assuming these things about this girl on the words of those who HAVE a reason to cover up the facts. I don't see how you don't get that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom