• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“This was an investigation of a rape victim,not an investigation of a rape suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what occurred at Penn State I doubt seriously anyone is going to put their careers and lives on the line for a ball player, again, thank God we don't put folks on trial based on "you and your homies" gut feelings.

You having a bad day? Sorry.

Hey, This is a discussion forum, I have an opinion, This is it, You can have one too. Are you getting the idea?? Thank God YOU don't rule the site or the only posts would be yours.

I am not a prosecutor genius , Im not prosecuting anyone. I think based off what I see He and his homies raped this girl ! Now if you feel like I shouldn't be able to have my opinion, well tuff ****.

Again, This is why I keep saying, , , Its my gut feeling that its a cover up and hes a rapist along with his homies.

i understand you have a gut feeling about this situation. but how did you come to that feeling? by reading a buncha stuff? if you were involved in the incident, then by all means you would know better than the rest of us. but until you or anybody can prove beyond doubt judiciously that he is guilty, then those gut feelings are just pure conjecture. and if we put everybody in jail based on gut feeling, i'd imagine none of us would be free, including you

You having a bad day? Sorry.

Hey, This is a discussion forum, I have an opinion, This is it, You can have one too. Are you getting the idea?? Thank God YOU don't rule the site or the only posts would be yours.

I am not a prosecutor genius , Im not prosecuting anyone. I think based off what I see He and his homies raped this girl ! Now if you feel like I shouldn't be able to have my opinion, well tuff ****.

No a great day. It seems that you don't like my opinion and take it personally. Get over it man, there are more important things.

i understand you have a gut feeling about this situation. but how did you come to that feeling? by reading a buncha stuff? if you were involved in the incident, then by all means you would know better than the rest of us. but until you or anybody can prove beyond doubt judiciously that he is guilty, then those gut feelings are just pure conjecture. and if we put everybody in jail based on gut feeling, i'd imagine none of us would be free, including you

Agreed, but do you blindly accept everything you hear in the news at face value or do you have an opinion about them? Maybe Im just strange but I generally weigh the validity of what im hearing and come up with a feeling as to what I think is really going on.

afedc5d0ce7ecf777de7323ced2a3742_400x1000.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/accuser-s-attorney-says-authorites-failed-to-properly-investigate-jameis-winston-case-185538536.html

“there is an abundance of evidence to support that a young lady has been raped,” she said.

Carroll put forth a list of arguments for her assertion, starting by slamming down a pile of 152 pages of records from the state’s investigation involving the accuser, compared to 11 pages she said included winston’s name.

this thing stinks, they gave this girl a date rape drug, took her to his apartment and raped her.

This is the result of "reverse discrimination" by the media that is so prevalent in our culture today and the "somebody's against the nobody's".

But you guys just keep cheering for him,

Apparently gdwag started this thread - on a gut feeling, so y'all can ignore it now. Too bad he didn't say that anywhere in the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom