• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“This was an investigation of a rape victim,not an investigation of a rape suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole point is YOU guys don't have anymore evidence than I do but you made a decision to believe QB-1 and the cops. I feel that its a cover up.

Why am I automatically wrong and you guys are unquestionably right?

Lets see QB and his team mates that are accused would not do it? Would not lie about it? You 100% certain of this?
Cops for a city that is indebted to this stellar center for higher learning with a ZERO history of mis conduct?? would not cover it up? would not protect the football program and the university?? Are you 100% certain of this?

"Wille Meggs" proto typical good ol boy and states attorney AND FSU Alumni While laughing and joking throughout the press conference announcing they would not press charges would NEVER try to lean towards benefitting the university or the football program, ESPECIALLY while in the national championship hunt. Maybe he was laughing and joking so as to take away ANY credibility to the accusations? NOPE none of that would ever happen?? Right? Are you 100% certain of this?

Myself, I don't know what happened. But I absolutely do NOT trust the cops, the courts or the government. Everything about those three entities is political and swayed by money and power and has nothing to do with justice anymore.

Sure I could be wrong, But, So could you.

“There is an abundance of evidence to support that a young lady has been raped,” she said.

Carroll put forth a list of arguments for her assertion, starting by slamming down a pile of 152 pages of records from the state’s investigation involving the accuser, compared to 11 pages she said included Winston’s name.

This thing stinks, They gave this girl a date rape drug, took her to his apartment and raped her.

This is the result of "reverse discrimination" by the media that is so prevalent in our culture today and the "somebody's against the nobody's".

But you guys just keep cheering for him,

It's your big bold fonts proclaiming his guilt that everyone is objecting to. So far, I think everyone is trying to be objective. You're the only one that has concluded that he is guilty.

oy vey.jpg

My whole point is YOU guys don't have anymore evidence than I do but you made a decision to believe QB-1 and the cops. I feel that its a cover up.

Lets see QB and his team mates that are accused would not do it? Would not lie about it? You 100% certain of this?
Cops for a city that is indebted to this stellar center for higher learning with a ZERO history of mis conduct?? would not cover it up? would not protect the football program and the university?? Are you 100% certain of this?

"Wille Meggs" proto typical good ol boy and states attorney AND FSU Alumni While laughing and joking throughout the press conference announcing they would not press charges would NEVER try to lean towards benefitting the university or the football program, ESPECIALLY while in the national championship hunt. Maybe he was laughing and joking so as to take away ANY credibility to the accusations? NOPE none of that would ever happen?? Right? Are you 100% certain of this?

Myself, I don't know what happened. But I absolutely do NOT trust the cops, the courts or the government. Everything about those three entities is political and swayed by money and power and has nothing to do with justice anymore.

He can play football and she can have sex. Those are the two facts that I see. There are way too many variables for anyone not associated with this case to say that he is guilty or not guilty. If in fact he did rape her, then he needs to do the prison time that he justly deserves. If she is falsely claiming that he raped her, then she should get about the same punishment that he would had gotten plus pay monetary damages for trying to ruin his careeer.
Granted, there are those that walk free from prosecution of these type of crimes, but there are also just as many if not more false claims of rape being reported by scorned females.

Last edited:
I spent 4 years at FSU. I don't think the Tallahassee PD ever hesitated to arrest any student, athlete or not. One thing I know for sure is that you better never get so drunk you can't make good judgements at a party or a bar in a college town.

I think the point most of the objectors are trying to make is not that they think he is innocent, but rather that there does not appear to be enough evidence of his guilt for them to jump on your bandwagon. He mat very well be guilty. There may be a cover up. But it is up to the accuser to prove his guilt and not the other way around. Those demanding proof do not have to be 100% certain that she is lying, but those making accusations have to prove damn near 100% certainty (beyond a reasonable doubt) that he is guilty before he can be punished. That is the basis for our criminal justice system.

Those on here defending him don't have to prove anything. If you want someone to believe a claim that someone has committed a crime it is up to YOU to convince THEM. If you can't then that does not make them wrong. Does not make you wrong either. Just shows that there are not enough known, verified FACTS to make them believe your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom