• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80 dollar hand gun?

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
One of my longtime co-workers is attempting to purchase a handgun for self-defense.

She made the decision recently after her sister-in-law came home late and a large man about twice her size severely beat her unconscious. She was hospitalized and had therapy to walk again. Her sister-in-law's CCW was in the house.

My co-worker was supposed to go to Ed's pawn to purchase her first handgun. When I called her this Saturday from Ed's she said she had only $80 to buy one. She has two teens and a husband that just lost his job recently.

So where can one get an $80 handgun that functions well?

I can occasional see a hi-point for around $100 and Ed's had them (used) on sale for around $80 during the end of year sale. Well if I can't find her an $80 dollar hand gun I guess I just have to give her a gun in a bag. I wouldn't accept money but rather give it to her as a loaner for the time being at least.

Whatcha think? :cool-new:

i47.tinypic.com_ily6p5.jpg

Last edited:
Granted, it's no super self defense caliber, but I did sell two .22 rimfire pistols for $60 (for both of them)... maybe somebody has something in a drawer out there?

not the best option, but beats the heck out of a sharp stick.

Granted, it's no super self defense caliber, but I did sell two .22 rimfire pistols for $60 (for both of them)... maybe somebody has something in a drawer out there?

not the best option, but beats the heck out of a sharp stick.

Or harsh language and a key between the knuckles.

Sad story, I'm glad her sister is walking again, I hope she has a full and speedy recovery. I'd be down for a small donation if you get one started.

Back
Top Bottom