• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80 dollar hand gun?

This is why I keep coming back to the ODT the cool guys/gals who hang out here and also the cool deals.

I just picked up a sweet Remington 700 mountain rifle in .308. I wanted a model seven but getting one you jack holes to sell one cheap is like pulling hens teethys.

Edit- Her sister-in-law made a full recovery and is well now.

On a budget, tough to beat an 1895 Nagant. Otherwise, I've heard that the Raven .25s work. Saw one at the pawn shop in town for $60 a little while ago.

Better to save up for a used police trade in Glock I think.

On a budget, tough to beat an 1895 Nagant. Otherwise, I've heard that the Raven .25s work. Saw one at the pawn shop in town for $60 a little while ago.

Better to save up for a used police trade in Glock I think.

Hey brother that's a what i was thinking but she's on one income and three dependents now. I was hoping for something sooner........ perhaps but cheaper and more reliable? Are the ravens reliable??

Last edited:
Maybe someone can set up a paypal email just for this. I would contribute five or ten bucks. You can get a brand new ruger p95 for $300 at buds or a keltec p9 in the $240 range.

maybe a single shot 12 or 20 gauge cheap shotgun, ammo is cheap, will do some serious damage when it is needed, justa thought
no sense in anyone being scared in their own house

maybe a single shot 12 or 20 gauge cheap shotgun, ammo is cheap, will do some serious damage when it is needed, justa thought
no sense in anyone being scared in their own house

I hadn't thought about that! Only she might want to put it in the car. Her garage has been converted into a bedroom for her teen daughter. The sheeple might stampede when they she her getting out of the car with a scatter gun in hand. Might get a "woman with a gun call", her brother is LEO and could help smooth thangs out but no need for drama, I think.

Great choice for the artillery in the house though.

Back
Top Bottom