• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80 dollar hand gun?

Thanks guys,

She is a real gem of a woman. I was at her wedding, helped collect wood for her new home's fireplace and she assists me at work. She is good people and the more good people with just a little responsibility the better we all are.

The recoil spring is enroute and if all goes as planned then this next coming weekend I should be able to get her to some of her family's property where she can safely lay some lead downrange. She grew up with guns/hunters so she is not totally naive.

So far I have around $30 wrapped up in this. The gun is actually pretty accurate, just the ejection issues. It did have a few light primer strikes that resolved once the main/hammer spring was stretched and tempered.

I think the most striking thing was the outpouring of support and goodwill from the ODT. Far too many folks are here at the ODT who are willing to pass the hat to provide this woman with some functional means of self-defense. A lot of good information/suggestions for someone cash strapped contained within this thread. There might be some bickering and sparky off-handed post but by far the crew here represents some of the finest that Georgia has to offer. It's one of the reasons I keep coming back, oh and the crack-like classifieds.
:tea:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom