• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

80 dollar hand gun?

It has been years since I created my PP account and don't know how to set up another with s specialized annotation for this cause.

With that said, I would be happy to use my personal account.

I think the only catch is you would have to mark anything as gift or donation or PP takes a cut.

Maybe it has a happy ending? :thumb:

I hope so. It looks like the gun is cleaning up nicely. If the pistol doesn't work out check out some of the old shotguns on the rack at gun shops. It is not uncommon to find an old Steven's 67 for $100 or even a Winchester 1300 $180-$200. I know that is slightly more, and in the case of the Winchester maybe double $80 but as HD guns go both models of shotgun are hard to beat. The Model 67E from Steven is a tough bird, some were used in Vietnam. The Winchesters legacy is well known.

Another option..and don't laugh but the Jennings J-22. I have one that was given to me about 15 years ago by my landlady at the time. Her husband died, she didn't like guns and didn't know what to do with it. I cleaned it up and it has ran really good. It gets dirty fast and will stop working after a few mags, it is also picky about ammunition, but as long as it is maintained and the right ammo for the gun is selected they seem to run well. I see them all the time for $90 to $100. I have also seen them as high as $200 :wacko: so the prices are all over the place.

The .22 can do the job if called into action too. I recall the home invasion that took place in Acworth (I think) last year where a guy came into a woman's house while she was in the shower. She fought him off with the shower curtain, managed to slip away and get to the bedroom where she had a little .22 of some sort. She unloaded on the guy, if I recall they found him dead outside. Not an instant stop but an attention getter for sure.

Last edited:
I think she needs better than a 22 or 25 lets help her with somthing a little better im down for 15-20 bucks either through paypal or will send through mail if you send me address ramrod

I think the lady would fair much better with a revolver, much less complicated for someone who is new to firearms. Im unemployed but can kick in $10(snail mail, no PP for me) With all the generous folks we have here, I dont see why we cant have her a .38 in a weeks time! Lets do this thing!

I think the lady would fair much better with a revolver, much less complicated for someone who is new to firearms. Im unemployed but can kick in $10(snail mail, no PP for me) With all the generous folks we have here, I dont see why we cant have her a .38 in a weeks time! Lets do this thing!

My thoughts exactly, F all that 22 and 25 crap get something that has a lil ass behind it.

Back
Top Bottom