• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A firearm that you will never get rid of.

1) My grandfather's Iver and Johnson Sealed 8.
2) My father's and my first shotgun (not at the same time); a Stevens 1244 - (Look that one up if you have not seen this oddity.)

Together they are "worth" less than half of my next lowest value firearm. -- But they are priceless to me.

the last ones to go would be my scout m1a and my mint ,all #'s matching no.5 jungle carbine. only in an extreme case.
i51.tinypic.com_vifodd.jpg

I've got two or three that fall into the "Never Part With" Category...First would be my Mom's old Hi Standard .22 Revolver...second would be my Grandfather's old Remington Sportsman 58 20 gauge Skeet gun--I learned a LOT about shooting with BOTH those guns--another would be my four-inch Model 19-3 S&W .357...paid for with PAPER ROUTE $$$, I was young enough that Dad had to fill out the "Yellow Form"...it also "Taught" me a LOT about shooting...

I've got a couple that were given to me by my Wife, or were worked on by 'Smiths I greatly respect and admire that MIGHT be in that category, but the first three are likely to NEVER leave my side...IF I have anything to say about it!!!....mikey357

Pre-ban Feather AT-9. Graduation gift from my grandfather, with every accessory available from Feather USA at the time. Have probably run 4-5k rounds through it, my brother is to take it if something happens to me so it doesn't get sold. Also pretty high on the list is my great-grandmothers Winchester 1894 made in 1896. She was only 4' 11" so the stock was special ordered to fit her.

Back
Top Bottom