• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A firearm that you will never get rid of.

I don't love things, I love the memories associated with those things. Unless one of my children is starving or about to be put out of our home, I have a revolver My father gave me that is never going anywhere. Why? Because he is gone and won't be giving me another one. That gun is a kind of connection with him.

I don't love things, I love the memories associated with those things. Unless one of my children is starving or about to be put out of our home, I have a revolver My father gave me that is never going anywhere. Why? Because he is gone and won't be giving me another one. That gun is a kind of connection with him.

It is the memories we love, not necessarily the hardware. When a family member or even one's self that is at risk, all the rules change.

It is the memories we love, not necessarily the hardware. When a family member or even one's self that is at risk, all the rules change.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You used different words to say the exact same thing I just said.

Any gun given to me by my dad, such as my Remington model Seven chambered in .222 Rem.
My small ring Mauser with Remington .308 barrel that my boss had me build without knowing he was going to give it to me as a Christmas gift.

i've learned never say never. when you have a family and hard times hit, you sometimes have to do some heartbreaking things. i have a couple of my dads guns that i pray to keep. just memories really. they're not really guns i have any use for.

Back
Top Bottom