• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A firearm that you will never get rid of.

Never is a long time. I have some that were gifts that I wouldn't feel right about selling. Some I've accumalated on trades over the years that have just grown on me. As one of the earlier post put it, my Dad too would haunt me if I turned down a ridiculous offer on any of them. I've got some that I've had since the 60's. Some haven't been fired in I know more than 20 years. I've been pondering letting someone else actually enjoy shooting them. I talked with a dealer friend of mine last week about a couple of old walnut stocked H&R single shots shotguns, and an old Remington "Improved Model 6" single shot takedown 22 I've not shot either since I was in my 20's. I hate to sell them, but I hate to see them sit there unused and unenjoyed too. I'd have mixed feelings about putting a price on any of these and other similar items that I know that I'll likely never use again.

Last edited:
Everything I own I bought myself, no gifts or inherited stuff, so to me they are all up for sale at any time. I did have one gun that I said I would never sell then sure enough it was on the ODT a few months ago haha.

Everything I own I bought myself, no gifts or inherited stuff, so to me they are all up for sale at any time. I did have one gun that I said I would never sell then sure enough it was on the ODT a few months ago haha.

I'm the same, all my guns I've bought myself. Nothing has been handed down so far, so everything is for sale for the right price.
JJ, I almost fell out of my chair when you sold that rifle on here. I couldn't believe it.

My OD Glock 19. Not sure why I just have a soft spot in my heart for it. And an old savage .22 auto my great-uncle gave me a while back. He got it when he was young and gave it to me, so obviously not getting rid of that.

Back
Top Bottom