• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A gunbroker seller: Would you bid?

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
There's a guy who has a parts kit w/ a receiver/barrel I want to buy. It's priced correct given the bits and peices he has but he only had a 3 feedback score. Yeah 3. He's been on GB for a decade and is no where near to do a FTF. It's 3k as well so it's a bit o'change.
Thoughts?

There's a guy who has a parts kit w/ a receiver/barrel I want to buy. It's priced correct given the bits and peices he has but he only had a 3 feedback score. Yeah 3. He's been on GB for a decade and is no where near to do a FTF. It's 3k as well so it's a bit o'change.
Thoughts?
Didn't GB change to a secure payment method where the buyer has protection?

Thoughts?
face time calls have helped me a lot!u can see it in real life

I've been "registered" on GunBroker for several years, never actually did a deal though them.

What kind of ripoff insurance or satisfaction guarantee does GB have, for situations where you pay the money but don't get the product?

If it is simply a matter of making sure the thing is as described, the above suggestion about facetime or similar live video chat should work as to showing the gun's condition from all angles, and confirm that the other person is a real human being, an American who speaks English without the need of a Nigerian-American translator, etc.

I could not send someone I don’t know, never heard of , never saw, $3k with no recourse for a product I have no guarantee that I will get , AND no recourse if the deal goes south. That is just me….I don’t have it to lose.
That is the only way I can look at it, I am sorry if it’s not what you want to hear but there are bunches of assholes out here just dying to rip someone for $3 …… much less $3,000 .
My .02 :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom