• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Accidental Discharge While Waiting In Line At RK Gun Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
some folks are more dangerous removing the round form the chamber then carrying a firearm with the round chambered
I totally agree. I also feel like the idiot should have been charged to remind him how serious NDs are. Is this the first documented ass pop? Maybe that honor goes to Forrest Gump.

You ought to know what happened. He was cleaning it and it went off. Oh! never mind I thought you said he was in the bathroom. If the gun discharged it was a Jihad attack.

The man that was hit by the ricochet was very gracious, very. I spoke to him after he'd been struck (to see if he needed first aid) and again after he came out of the show promoter's office. The police and the promoter were practically begging the victim to press charges but he (a far better Christian than me) refused.

Seriously ?

Why is anyone surprised when there's a call for mandatory training to carry a gun in public.
Some stories I remember recently,
1) Man injuries himself with chainsaw
2) A woman burns herself with scalding hot coffee.
3) Guy killed himself changing a flat.
4) Guy broke his neck falling off a ladder hanging Christmas lights...
etc.
OBVIOUSLY we need governmental mandated training for:
1) Operating a chainsaw
2) Drinking coffee,
3) Changing a flat
4) Using a ladder
etc.

The great thing this, none of those are a Constitutionally protected right that uniquely says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.... so I mean honestly, who could argue with their necessity? I mean it's just 'common sense'.

Wow, this was a year ago!, Are we going to rehash it every anniversary?

It's a holiday tradition.

cdn.abclocal.go.com_content_creativecontent_images_cms_1133003_1280x720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom