• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventure Outdoors

Why are you checking your weapon?

Concealed is concealed. Plus all they can do is ask you to leave.
dude this..walked into a shop the other day..walked right by a "no loaded guns" sign..they were cool in there though, pretty sure he knew I had it on me, but no words were exchanged, no harm done on either front. I was polite, as was he, everything was copasetic.

You can't blame the original posters experience on their move. His experience is standard operating procedure at that store for years and years and their prices are not that great. I have bought two guns from that place and it took over an hour each time to get out the door. I have since found Cherokee Gun and Pawn. Excellent friendly knowledgeable service every time I go in there and the best prices I have seen. If I know what I want I am in and out of there with a new gun in 5 minutes. I have heard their other stores are just as good, 400 Pawn and Forsyth Pawn I think are the others. They also do free FFL transfers if you want to buy something off the net. I know I sound like I am giving them a paid advertisement, but after being treated like crap for years at all the different stores I've been to it is refreshing to finally have a place like this to go to.

You can't blame the original posters experience on their move. His experience is standard operating procedure at that store for years and years and their prices are not that great. I have bought two guns from that place and it took over an hour each time to get out the door. I have since found Cherokee Gun and Pawn. Excellent friendly knowledgeable service every time I go in there and the best prices I have seen. If I know what I want I am in and out of there with a new gun in 5 minutes. I have heard their other stores are just as good, 400 Pawn and Forsyth Pawn I think are the others. They also do free FFL transfers if you want to buy something off the net. I know I sound like I am giving them a paid advertisement, but after being treated like crap for years at all the different stores I've been to it is refreshing to finally have a place like this to go to.

I go to Forsyth county pawn. Prices are good, great customer service , and I could be in and out of there in less than 20 mins once I find the firearm I want.

i would never rely on Adventure Outdoors's customer relations to do business with them.My experience there has been less that desirable there.inventory is usually good.

Had a bad experience there.Tried to buy a glock 19 only to be told they were out. Was told we only get a couple at a time and they sell as soon as we get them. Well duh, maybe they should get a bunch, and then they could sell a bunch. Glock is like two miles away.
OK one strike. Then I went to optics to pick up a redfield revolution(now owned by Leupold) which is one their website-"we haven't carried them in years".
Two strikes.
Trying to navigate an aisle, have three of the "help" blocking the aisle talking about some non work topic, couldn't care less if I was there.
Three strikes.

Picked up some odds and ends so the trip wouldn't be a complete waste, went to the TWO registers open with 7 people in line- waited 5 minutes, no movement- no one opening a register -set the junk down and walked out.
While standing in line, looked at the range-"opening soon"_ no one working on it, and no one was working on last time I was in there. This is the worst run gun store I have ever been in.
DONE

i live like 5 mins away and i will never set foot in there again. Tried to buy a Sig handgun and i stood at the glass showcase for 15 mins - there were two employees behind the showcase walked past me and couldn't give a damn. When i asked if i would be helped, they both said they were helping other customers. I said i know what i wanted and they could just bring me the gun and form to fill out but they couldn't give a damn... let's see how long they can survive with their customer no service.

Back
Top Bottom