• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An age old AK47 topic: Milled or Stamped ??

At the risk of actually going back on topic...i have owned and currently own both milled and stamped AKs. I would postulate that, for it's intended purpose, a stamped AK is just as functionally accurate (read - gets the intended job done) at typical ranges. The thing that folks who have not held the two side my side fail to capture is - there is a HUGE weight difference. I mean those suckers are big heay pigs. If you asked me which one I would like to hump all over God's earth...its a no brainer.

At the risk of actually going back on topic...i have owned and currently own both milled and stamped AKs. I would postulate that, for it's intended purpose, a stamped AK is just as functionally accurate (read - gets the intended job done) at typical ranges. The thing that folks who have not held the two side my side fail to capture is - there is a HUGE weight difference. I mean those suckers are big heay pigs. If you asked me which one I would like to hump all over God's earth...its a no brainer.

They are a bit heavy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom