• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

An age old AK47 topic: Milled or Stamped ??

I also noticed that even the Wikipedia link that Soviet pulled from shows the milled rifle on the main page. Out of curiosity, I am beginning to wonder why the milled rifle got the most publicity between these 2 media sources.

Are they confused? Was Kalishnikova confused in his interview with his milled rifle? If John Browning was around to do an interview, do you think he would be holding the Hi Power Practical Tactical?

Most people don't know a milled one from a stamped one. People do recognize the cut out from the milled receiver. So most people in their mind link the two. Like aks and terrorists, ar15s and our military. Same thing. Sure the milled may be the most popular with the media and ak enthusiasts . I think they look better. A chicken looks better than an egg but you can't take away the fact that the egg came first. :)

Youre a few pages late bro. Back on topic. Maybe you can answer my two previous questions?
Last i looked on this page you're still trying to make excuses. Sure the milled ak was featured more in the video but what was he shooting at the end? Stamped....

1. Stamped AK>milled AK
2. M&p>glock
3.xd>all
4. 40 Cal makes 9mm look like a baby
5. 380 is for sissies and wouldn't drop an anorexic chick
6. Your od glock is ugly, worth 350 if that
7. Ms paint>Photoshop

Lol

Back
Top Bottom