• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

...and the hits just keep on coming...

I lived in Fort Valley back in the early 70's...I'm sure it's not the same.
I've had my CDL class A license for a couple of decades, excellent safety record and clean MVR so I can get a job anywhere and I probably don't own enough stuff to fill a 26 foot truck...not sure if that's good or bad.
I'm sure it's not the same, but I don't think they've been as infected as most areas.

BTW, I don't know what jobs, but Amazon is hiring a bunch of people, south of Macon.

I'm sure it's not the same, but I don't think they've been as infected as most areas.

BTW, I don't know what jobs, but Amazon is hiring a bunch of people, south of Macon.
I haven't driven down that way in several months- I thought the Amazon DC would already have been opened by now.
I know the Tractor Supply DC across the Interstate delayed their opening because they couldn't find enough employees who could pass the drug-screening.

And here we go.....O.P. looking to rant a bit and everyone chimes in with legal advice.
The dude is your brother in law and he wants to sell, it sucks but leave it at that. Start looking, pack your chit, and move on. Tough times will pass and better days are ahead.

I would never ask for help or for charity but if anyone is looking for an AR upper I have 3 listed and could really use the cash this weekend.
Also listed a BCM lower.

If I lived up there I could have started work for Benore Logistics.
What do you do? Exit 137 has about 10 distribution centers all begging for help. Caterpillar in Athens is needing 2nd shift welders. And that ****show over at kubota is begging for anyone willing to work mandatory 60-80 hours a week. If you don’t mind being talked to like a dog and working 6-10 to 12 hr shifts you can make 1k a week easily

What do you do? Exit 137 has about 10 distribution centers all begging for help. Caterpillar in Athens is needing 2nd shift welders. And that ****show over at kubota is begging for anyone willing to work mandatory 60-80 hours a week. If you don’t mind being talked to like a dog and working 6-10 to 12 hr shifts you can make 1k a week easily
I've been a commercial truck driver for over 20 years, clean MVR and CSA score.

Back
Top Bottom